Glass Skin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A taboo modern fantasy role play forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Plot of this World (Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Co Admin

Co Admin

The Plot of this World (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: The Plot of this World (Must Read)   The Plot of this World (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm

The gates of time were opened. The Guardians and the Gods had all passed judgement on the humans. And for very few they were allowed to see and converse with the creatures of the Mythical nature. As time progressed, The Gods allowed man to live with the creatures they so loved and cared for....

As the years went on they all lived together in harmony, and in peace. The gates of Time were then closed and near Guardians of the new Era were appointed.

However all things could not stay merry for too long, the Demons began to fight back and made Dragons as their tools to try and bring about mass destruction and chaos upon this world we now live in.

There is no hope for us, there is no way to survive... Like a never ending ride upon death's carousel there is the cycle of our fate. Will humanity be obliterated for good? Or will the Angels help maintain peace in this new world?

Wont you join us in Glass Skin?
Back to top Go down

The Plot of this World (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1